This is a test page
Photo collages are one of the easiest ways to dress up a bare wall. Here are 5 helpful tips:
- Use different frame sizes for a more casual look, or use all the same frame sizes for a more contemporary look
- Using too many different colored frames may look too cluttered – try sticking to no more than 3 colors or simply use all neutrals
- Making all your photos black and white or adding another special effect to all photos can help pull the collage together
- Don’t use all pictures – try throwing your last initial, an inspiring quote, or a fun pattern into the mix.. My favorite, frame a pretty card that you received or a fun concert ticket collection
- Just hang. Try not to over think the placement too much, it can make you crazy!